September 9, 2016
For our opening staff activity, I had all staff create their own vanity license plates and include items about themselves. Here is my license plate:
· Screem: My last name is Holloran—the majority of my family have vanity plates that center around hollering, such as SHOUT, YELL2, HOLLRN, and 5SHOUTS.
· My family is very important to me.
· Valentine’s Day is my birthday.
· Coach: I enjoy coaching. I have coached varsity volleyball, jv softball, JO volleyball, TTCC basketball and feel I coach students and teachers in my current role as a principal.
· No dogs: Everyone keeps telling me I need a dog. So, this summer, I had two different opportunities to dog-sit. Well, I have made my decision; I don’t need a dog!
· Big Bang Theory is my favorite TV show.
· Fishing, golf and jet-skiing are recreational activities that I enjoy doing in my free time.
· Group with the trophy: I am a pretty competitive person, which can be a good thing and a not-so-good thing at times.
· I enjoy reading quotes because they make me think and are inspirational.
· “Always strive to be a better you”: It is one of the ways I try to live my life.
I hope you might have learned a little bit more about me. Have a great weekend!