posted Sep 21, 2013, 7:32 AM by email@example.com
Dear Parents and Guardians,
I put off this task last night and even this morning; I am struggling with a topic. I have a few thoughts (compassion in education, laughter and self-advocacy skills) but nothing is coming together in a cohesive way. So I decided I will just share with you a few quotes I have hung around my office at NHCS.
- Success: Some people dream of success…while others wake up and work hard at it.
- The Essence of Destiny: “Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
- Perseverance: The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of our goal, a commitment to excellence, that will enable us to attain the success that we seek.
Have a great weekend!