posted Dec 2, 2013, 7:33 AM by email@example.com
updated Dec 2, 2013, 7:35 AM
Annual Thanksgiving Reflection
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Every year, I ask our faculty, staff and students to share, if they want, in what ways they are thankful.
Each time I enjoy reading their reflections.
- “I’m thankful for having friends because if I didn’t have them, I wouldn’t have anyone to play with.”—Dalton
- “I am thankful for nature and all the cute creatures.”—Brynn
- “I am thankful for my Grammy because she picks me up from school when I don’t feel well, and she makes me feel better.”—Myles
- “I am thankful for my animals. I love my goat and pigs.”—Billy
- “I am thankful for my dog, Rico.”—McGowan
- “I am thankful for my dad because he is always thoughtful.” —Michelle
- “I am thankful for my family because when I am sad they cheer me up.”—Emily
- “I am thankful for my dog Ann, because every day she is happy to see me.”—Julia
- “I am thankful for my dog Lilly, because I always have someone to play with.”—Zoë
- “I am thankful for my brother and sisters, because they are always there for me.”—Lindsey
- “I am thankful for my God, because He gave me life.”—Conor v.
- “I am thankful for my family. They are there for me when I am sad.”—Jacob R.
- “I am thankful for my beautiful family, close friends and freedom. Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!”—Mr. McCann
- “I am thankful for my loving family, my fantastic friends and my awesome students.”—Mrs. Doucette
- “I am grateful for all the happy faces that greet me every morning in my first grade classroom.”—Mrs. Wilson
- “I am grateful for warm smiles, laughter, and hugs. Also, I'm grateful for being your nurse and working with our wonderful students, staff and families.”—Mrs. Morrison
- “I am thankful for all the children and adults with whom I come into contact while at NHCS who continually enrich my life.”—Mrs. Knott-Garon
- “I am thankful for my wonderful family, my friends, my health, and a beautiful home.” —Mrs. Troup
- Edward is thankful for his home and his family.
- Shaun is thankful for his family.
- Keone is thankful for his mommy, daddy and the library.
- Emmie is thankful for her house.
- Mabel is thankful for her Auntie Jen's blueberry pie.
- J.P. is thankful for food.
- Elaina is thankful for her family.
- Brody is thankful for all his teachers.
- Serenity is thankful for having fun.
- Keegan is thankful for food.
- Asher is thankful for his family and his home.
- Cameron is thankful for his family.
- Lydia is thankful for food.
- Ms. Holloran- “I am thankful for my many blessings. Just to name a few, I am grateful for an amazing family, caring friends, supportive colleagues, laughter throughout my day and a warm bed.”
I hope you take some time to reflect on all the things that you are thankful for and share them as a family. For those of you who will be traveling over this holiday season, may you have a smooth and safe trip.
Ann & the NHCS Community